Civil engineering is an art and is a system of guiding nature and man’s convenience for the use of nature.This art helpsus to formulate a new developed world around us. Any individual who is interested in designing of infrastructure, construction, buildings, they must invest their time in learning this course. Regional College provides a vast platform for students to achieve the dreams they gaze at. For students who look forward to this domain, we offer Diploma in Civil Engineering. This Diploma asks for 3 years of attention and focus of an individual.
In this diploma, the student gets to learn about, designs, construction, and maintenance of naturally and physically formed environment. The environment majorly carries roads, canals, bridges, dams and buildings. The course consists of vast sub-disciplines that includes both manual and computer made drafting, planning, surveying, construction technology, highways, bridges, estimation and cost, railways, airports, tunnels and port engineering. Students gets a good knowledge of Software applications such as AUTOCAD & STAAD, which acts fruitful in this course.
PERKS OF GETTING ENROLLED
-Individual gets substantial exposure to reinforced concrete structures.
-Get to know about Quality Control.
-Better knowledge of Material is acquired to perform Material Testing.
-Management of Construction part.
-Professional Practice of the official Processes.
-Can help in Comprehensive Surveying.
-Get to know how to draw a building, bridge, irrigation system.
– Know-how of Structural engineering drawings.
CIVIL ENGINEERS PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNS :
– Airport Runways
– Industrial Plants Buildings
-Traffic Control Infrastructure
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ENROLLING INTO THIS COURSE
Any Individual who is appearing or passed his/her 10th standard is eligible to apply for the same course.
CAREER PROSPECTUS AFTER PURSUING DIPLOMA IN CIVIL
- MATERIAL ENGINEERING – Being a material engineer, your task will be manufacturing and designing new materials. Processes like technology used in producing that materials has also be shared by you. Task also consists of Material test and analyzation, data analyzing, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring performance, ensuring quality control, and creating documentation.
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING – Individuals are responsible for the basis or foundation of structure. The task involves assessing of data from the area, finding different methods of ways to ensure the foundation or slope is stable. Design of foundation, along with overseeing the work on construction sites are also in his checklist.
- SURVEYING URBAN PLANNING – Urban planning needs a surveyor as it plays a vast role in that. They are responsible for data collection. they make sure that power system plans using appropriate metric standards that are as : Transportation, water systems, and power system for management.
- TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING – They help us to develop best transport systems that meets the requirements. The engineers also considers developing systems to enable the movement of pedestrians. Accommodation of more traffic by redesigning existing transportation system is also their in the to-do-list.
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING – These bunch of people takes care of designing, building, deploying, and maintaining IT infrastructure using the best technology. They are responsible for all IT systems works efficiently at any size of work.
- COASTAL ENGINEERING – Organization, Conception, development, and conservation of work at coastal regions are ensured by Coastal engineer. They also takes the charge of erosion prevention, flood control, artificial harbor construction, and dredging operations.
- WATER WORKS ENGINEERING – The duty may vary from positions and locations of an engineer. They helps us to design pump systems, pipelines, and treatment plants to deal with waste of water or back water.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING – They design projects in a way that it can protect environment. Major tasks they work upon are: Water Drainage Facilities, Air Pollution Systems, Operations that convert waste into Energy. Obtain, update and maintains a plan , gradually permits and standard operating procedures are done.
If you pursue diploma in Civil Engineering, the career is beneficial ahead. The profession demands for excellent skills for both supervision and administration of projects. At Regional College, we assure yo to get better and efficient to build good career in future.