A seminar has been arranged on “Benefits of Overseas Higher Education” for 3rd Year (V Semester) and 4th Year (7 Semester), Engineering Students by Ms. Manmeet Kaur Bhatia of EDWISE Consultant Group.
The Edwaise Consultant provides free counselling to the students regarding IELTS, TOFEL, PTE, GMAT, GRE, SAT and ACT examinations.
Ms. Manmeet Kaur Bhatia discussed about bank loan and Scholarship available by Ministry of Human Resources for Students which included
1. The full cost of tuition
2. A fortnightly living allowance
3. An establishment allowance
4. Medical and travel insurance
5. Travel to and from candidates’ home country at the start and end of scholarship
6. Home leave or reunion travel for some scholars
7. Assistance with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate research students.
The students of following subjects/field can apply for study abroad
1. Management Studies
2. Mathematical Science
4. Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
5. Biology and Biotechnology
6. Agriculture and Fishery
7. Environmental Science
8. Pharmaceutical Science
9. Geology and Geoinformatics
10. Civil Engineering
12. Material Science / Engineering
13. Electrical Engineering
14. Electronics & Communications Engineering
15. Mechanical Engineering
16. Aerospace Engineering
18. Information Technology
19. And many more
The core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice with regard to pursuing education in overseas educational institutions. Edwise provides information regarding higher education in various countries such as UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Switzerland, France, Malaysia, Dubai. and has a command over the education system worldwide.